Monday, March 11, 2013

letter

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you because I am have a problem with your services. I would like to show you four complaints.


Firstly, I sent you a photo which should has been sent back to me, but I do not have it yet. Secondly, I want the six countries` friends but so far only two countries have been sent. Thirdly, you promised to sent me a letter from my six friends but I haven`t heard anything yet. Fourth, why did you send me a bill if the service is free for students


The amount is quite considerable and I am obviously not willing to pay. Viewing these complaints I believe that you must answer me to resolve them. With nothing else to say, thank you for your time and kind attention.

Yours sincerely,

Diana E.
Diana Einard

No comments:

Post a Comment