Thursday, September 15, 2011


Dear Sir/Madam,


My name is Diana Einard. I am writing to apply for the position of a hotel receptionist that was advertised in today's student newspaper. I am attaching my CV for your review.

Firstly, I am 17 years old and I live in Estonia. I study at Estonian school. I speak English, Estonian and Russian at communicative level. I am also computerate. I do not have any previous experience in this kind of job, but I am very sociable. I really want to try to work with people.

Also, the reason I am applying for this job is that I would get a great working experience. I do not have problems in contacts with other people and I enjoy every opportunity of working with them. I hope I would be the right person for the job because I like communicate with different people.

Eventually I would be glad if I can realise myself in an international space. I am available to meet with you at a time that is convenient to you. Please contact me to set up a time.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.


Yours sincerely,

Diana E.



DIANA EINARD

No comments:

Post a Comment